How to Read Energy Course
Course Fee: $300.00
When you purchase either the Bachelors Study Group or the Masters Study Group you will receive your coupon that gives you 50% off the price of this course.
What to expect from this course:
Learn how to systematically read what is going on in the energy system and the energy field as a preparation for giving a crystal healing session. Note that this is energy reading not medical intuition.
What’s the difference?
In energy reading you are reading the energy emanating from the energetic system.
In medical intuition you are looking at the health and condition of the physical body.
What you need for this course:
Access to the textbook, The Complete Guide to Crystal Surgery, a minimum crystal surgery kit, a channeling crystal and a record-keeper crystal.
Intermediate and Advanced. This course is not recommended for beginners.
- The ability to visualize: If you can’t visualize images, it will not be possible to do this course. If you aren’t sure whether you can visualize, please contact me about this, by emailing me.
- A foundation in crystal healing: if you’re not sure, email me.
- At least 4 sessions doing remote healing work with a partner: If you haven’t done 4 remote sessions, and want to do this course, let’s get you started!!! Email me and I’ll get you set up.
- A willingness to venture into the unknown. You have to be able to begin with the feeling that you “don’t know how” and tolerate that as a constant, background feeling as you learn.
We can all read energy already
This course is designed to help you see how you already read energy and to systematically build a set of conscious skills.
A series of images will demonstrate that you already have this faculty. Reading energy becomes a way of life, as you become aware how we do this all the time anyway.
The cues are already in the textbook, in the form of the analogies provided for each technique and procedure. This course will look at the analogies and teach you how to unpack the information that is contained in them to build your energy reading skills.
Understanding the mechanics of telepathy, recognizing the manifestation of telepathy.
The Kinesthetic Sense
Understanding your kinesthetic sense is essential to consciously reading energy. This lesson will include the definition of kinesthesia, how to develop kinesthetic sensitivity, how to quiet your internal noise, how to feel “yes” and “no” in your body, and then how to apply all of this to the analogies in the textbook.
The definition of empathic resonance, becoming more and more aware of your empathic resonance, tracking how you feel under different circumstances, tracking how you feel in the session, and cataloguing which feelings go with which kinds of energetic dynamics.
The “Just Knowing” feeling
Identifying “just knowing,” exploring how “just knowing” works, observing how your brand of “just knowing” pans out in real life.
The Mind Screen
What is the mind screen, how does it work, how to develop more and more detailed images on the mind screen.
Consulting Spirit Guides and Other Realms
How to do that inside a session, developing a panel of consultants, whose guides – yours or the client’s? When to speak up — the 3-time rule – and when to keep your mouth shut.
The Art of Wording
The key is in the questions. Framing the answers to be helpful and supportive and to avoid being scary and disempowering. Letting the client find the meaning.
- Three 1.5 hour Zoom conference calls: One at the beginning, one in the middle, one at the end. The calls are for Q&A, sharing and discussion. On a Saturday, most likely.
- Recorded video explanations, as well as written instructions, for learning the content.
- 6 Structured lessons with clear guidelines, plus 3 conference calls. Course will run for 9 weeks.
- Working remotely in partnerships, once per week, for 6 weeks. 1-Hour at a time, scheduled by you in accordance with your calendar, doing 30-minute readings on each other.
- Working with a series of partners, not one partner. The idea is to read different peoples’ energies and experience the comparisons and contrasts.
- A quiz at the end of each lesson, that is submitted to the instructor, for tracking progress.