Month 2 Homework and Guidelines
The concept of “choice” has caused much confusion!!!
If you are enjoying choosing for yourself, please continue.
Here is a checklist for everyone in both Study Groups:
Everyone is doing the new Crystal Surgery 1 this semester. By the end of this semester you want to have:
Finished watching all the Crystal Surgery 1 videos
Completed all the Lesson Quizzes in Crystal Surgery 1
Have practiced the following:
Fast Basic Detox
Anti-Inflammatory for Acute
Anti-Inflammatory for Chronic
2 Mind and Brain Wave Techniques
Bringing Healing to Life
Note: Even if you do not have the recommended stones, please practice using whatever you do have – it does not matter what:
learn to follow the steps,
learn the coordination,
learn the different skills,
familiarize yourself with what’s in the book
To get ready for the next zoom call, please study the following:
Chapter 7: Supporting the Physical
Vivien uses the techniques and procedures in this chapter every day, multiple times per day.
None of these techniques/procedures were in the old Crystal Surgery 1. They are all new.
Please familiarize yourself with the following techniques:
Balancing Hydration Levels in the Physical Body p. 159
Relaxing Irritable Fascia p. 161
Stimulating Cellular Metabolism p. 163
Releasing Muscle Spasm and Tension p. 165
Look on p. 51 in the textbook and here: https://crystalhealingtechniques.com/gridding/
V-Gridding is the last one under Gridding, in the Skill Videos. The Skill Videos are accessed via Community Membership
V-Gridding was not part of the old Crystal Surgery 1. V-Gridding is new.
If you are behind schedule:
Skip a week BUT
Let your new partner know!!!
If your partner needs to skip:
Ask your study buddy to work with you
Don’t have a study buddy, and want one? Contact Vivien.
Q. What’s the difference between a partner and a study buddy?
A. Vivien allocates the partners, at this stage, a new one each week so you get a chance to work with different people.
A study buddy is someone with whom you develop a more extended relationship and you work together repeatedly by arrangement between the two of you.
Click here for the pdf of Partners Week beginning Monday 11/01/21
These are praying hands and this is my prayer: Please don’t get confused!
Just read carefully and pause to understand each point. Then re-read.
I am sending you the partner lists from now to the end of the semester.
- This will tell who your partners are for the rest of the year
- This will allow you to complete your scheduling
- This will allow you to schedule with your partners whenever suits you
- You do NOT have to schedule with your partner during the prescribed week
- You do NOT have to practice every single week, you can allow yourself catch up time
- You may practice more than once a week — the choice is yours
- You do need to practice with a partner, OR study buddy, OR on your own a minimum of 12 times in total.
- There are approximately 14 weeks in the semester, plus you may continue this semester’s course-work until January 8, 2022.
- Note: The week AFTER the zoom call, partners stay the same as the week before. Practicing is optional because not everyone can attend the zoom call and I need to allow catch-up time for those people.
- The partnerships have been quite carefully worked out — as who I recommend you to work with and there is reasoning behind this.
Partner Lists from now to the end of the semester
If your partner is unavailable, first ask one of your future partners if she is available instead
Plus: Let’s start a partner bank — if you are willing to make yourself available as a partner when someone is in need, please let me know, and we will publish a list.
Prepare for Zoom Call 3
Please read: Working with the Energy of Cancer p. 260
What to bring to the call:
Your up-to-date binder – be able to hold it up to the monitor. Not ready? Bring your “would-be” binder.
[If you can’t attend the call please send me a photo of your binder]
- Proxy Crystal
- Pair of Stones for V-Gridding
- Piece of Seraphinite, or Seraphinite sphere, or any sphere
- Multiple Small Quartz Proxy Crystals, if you have them
Here is the Zoom link for Zoom Meeting for Bachelors Study Group November 13 at 11am:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 850 7930 1309
Here is the Zoom link for Masters Study Group Sat November 13 at 1pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 878 8510 3735