Study Group Explained
Spring Semester begins February 12, 2022
Registration opens February 5, 2022
Study Group is the way you can receive direct, personalized instruction and mentoring from Vivien Schapera, founder of Crystal Surgery, CrystalHealingTechniques.com and FourWinds Academy for the Healing Arts & Sciences.
When you join Study Group, you receive the following:
- A once-a-month online, interactive zoom class where Vivien Schapera gives instruction
- The zoom call is posted about 24 – 48 hours after the call, so it is not essential to attend the call itself
- A weekly, or bi-weekly, practice partner for learning new techniques and procedures
- A study-buddy companion who travels the journey with you
- A community of like-minded pioneers who are interested in Crystal Healing and Crystal Surgery
- Guidance and mentoring from instructors, assistant instructors, senior students and peers
- Regular guidance and feedback on your progress
- Weekly homework assignments per the posted online courses
- You choose which course(s) you want to study each semester.
- Guidance is given about where to begin and how best to sequence your learning
What are the Study Group Options?
There are two study groups: namely Bachelors Study Group and Masters Study Group. Some people are choosing to do Bachelors and Masters concurrently. This is feasible when you already have a strong background in Crystal Healing and you have enough time to double up on your studies.
Note: Each semester you choose for yourself which posted online course(s) you want to study. In study group, your questions are answered, guidance and feedback is given, and additional technical and procedural information is shared.
Please read the descriptions of the two groups, to decide your best fit:
Passing Grade on Theory:
The online courses include:
Detailed video demos and explanations
The textbook, The Complete Guide to Crystal Surgery (2020)
Available as a PDF on the website, unlimited access included in purchase of Study Group
Passing Grade on Practical:
Study Group gives you the practical training, and prepares you for:-
A practical exam, which will be set after completion of Crystal Surgery 1, 2 & 3.