Zoom calls, guided study, practice partners, practice sessions and tutors.
Study with Vivien Schapera, Founder of Crystal Surgery.
The semester content is archived after the semester is completed.
You have lifetime access to archived content as long as you pay the annual Community Membership.
Bachelor’s Certification Study Group: Spring Semester 2023 – Click Here to Purchase
The new Study Group semester will begin January 7, 2023, with an orientation Zoom call.
- From January 7 – February 11 there will be a lead-in orientation period for registration and set-up.
- Registration closes February 11, and the course officially begins on February 11.
- Students who want to prepare should begin by purchasing Community Membership and following the courses therein.
- Only students who have purchased Community Membership are able to access Study Group.
What does this Study Group include?
- One orientation Zoom Call Saturday, January 7, 3pm. EST
- Second Class Community Zoom Call led by assistant instructors, January 14, to assist with the orientation period, at 11.15am. EST.
4 Study Group Zoom Calls: Feb. 11; March 11; April 15 (not the second Saturday of the month due to Easter); May 13. Times: 11:15 am. – 1:00pm.
You do not have to attend the zoom calls to participate in Study Group, but you must commit to watching the recording as soon as possible after it is posted. Zoom Calls will be posted on the website within 7 days of recording.
- Additional practice sessions both online and in-person on the following dates: March 4; April 29. Times to be announced. Please mark your calendars.
14 Weeks of Practical Training: 1.5 – 3 hours/week*
Practicing skills, techniques and procedures with practice partners and study buddies.
Submission of Reports.
Individual Guidance and Feedback from Your Instructors.
The first semester can be paid in full or in 4 monthly installments of $125.
The study group is designed to provide a structure, guidance and people to practice with as you study Crystal Surgery 1, 2 & 3.
Typically, you become certified as a Crystal Surgery practitioner upon completing Crystal Surgery 3, but you can receive a certificate for completing Crystal Surgery 1 if the official credential is needed for work purposes.
Crystal Surgery 1, 2 & 3 are all posted on the website and students are encouraged to study at their own pace.
How to Read Energy is also posted on the website, and the ideal time to do this course is after studying Crystal Surgery 1.
If you want to study Crystal Surgery, the place to begin is with Community Membership ($50).
There are several courses in there (no additional charge, flat rate of $50), but you must enroll for each course ($0.00 will be charged) in order to gain access.
You can begin those courses now, on your own, or you can wait for the support of Study Group in order to begin.
Please Note: You must renew Community Membership ($50/year) to sustain access to your courses and training.
Terms, Please Read:
This course is undergoing a Research and Design process. Commitments made by each party are for a 6-month period only.
CrystalHealingTechniques.com reserves the right to change course requirements, pre-requisites, content, pricing, times and all other course details, based on new information, as we progress from semester to semester.
By registering for this course, you acknowledge and accept these terms.