How to heal a broken heart! Heartbreak, and other difficult emotional experiences cause wear and tear on the etheric tissue of our heart chakras, and this tutorial shows you how to rebuild the heart chakra. This is an energetic technique for restoring integrity and flow in the energy system, including getting a strong flow of chi energy all the way up to the crown chakra, instead of the energy leaking out through the breaks and tears in the energy field. Shannon shares her experience in Part B.
These are the steps in the demo, and the stones used:
1. Clearing Relationship Cords with Hemimorphite and Convoluted Sheet Quartz. Cords from self to others, and others to self should both be cleared.
2. Fast Basic Detox with Himalayan Quartz with Chlorite Pricking Wand, Mica, Fuchsite and Garnet.
3. Extracting old and hardened Etheric Netting/Webbing with Spirit Quartz.
4. Deleting painful lesson imprints on the heart chakra with Sagenite — Red Rutilated Quartz, Micalated Quartz and Sagenite in Quartz
5. Building of Scaffolding with Faden Quartz Cluster.
6. Generating Etheric Tissue with Orange Wand (Tangerine Quartz, Carnelian) and White Wand (Metamorphosis Quartz and White Apophyllite) and Aura Wand (Aqua Aura Quartz and Dichroic or Angel Aura Quartz)
7. Support stones: Kunzite and Rose Quartz Vogel Style.
8. Candle Quartz for building grooves in a multi-layered Grid
9. Weaving a 3-D Grid with Tangerine Quartz.
10. Carnelian infusion.
11. Infusion with Kunzite and then Tsavorite — you can use the heart chakra stones that you have.
12. Multi-Layered grid with Lightning Struck Diamantina in Electrical Wand — sparks the electrical activity in the new etheric tissue.
13. White Light Infusion with Self-Healed Quartz.
14. Massage of new etheric tissue with finger-like Tourmaline Crystal in Electrical Wand.
Presenters: Vivien Schapera, and Shannon Villalba of Hime Wellness
Photographer: Neil Schapera